It's Fall, so you know what that means. Hello comfort foods and delicious desserts! I've rounded up a few of my favorite recipes this week with a fun fall theme. Let me know which ones you're dying to make!
1. Granny smith galette (hey, an apple a day, right?) from EatStylePlay
2. Peach lavender compote (all my favorite things in one) from A Daily Something
3. This ground husk cherry pie recipe from Healthfully Ever After (read for the recipe, stay for the bear story)
4. Pumpkin ice cream snicker doodle sandwiches from Cupcakes and Cashmere. No further explanation needed.
5. Ice cream football sandwiches from The Celebration Shoppe (because any excuse to eat an ice cream sandwich is good with me)