Less than three weeks until Thanksgiving, people! It's time for me to start working out so I can indulge in all my fall favorites - butternut squash, pumpkin pie, mashed potatoes, hot chocolate, all the brownies...which makes it my favorite time of year to try out new recipes! BEFORE Thanksgiving morning. We all know hot well that worked out last year (spoiler alert: It didn't.) Check out a few of my favorite recipes from a few of my favorite foodie bloggers below!
1. ROASTED PEAR & CRANBERRY CHOCOLATE CHUNK SCONES via Local Milk
2. Veronica Beard‘s Pineapple Cheese Casserole and Corn Pudding via Intermix Blog
3. CHOCOLATE MILK CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES via Currently Coveting
4. Butternut squash, sausage and feta bake via A Daily Something
5. Smoky Skillet Hot Corn Dip via Healthfully Ever After