Gifts Under $25
1. Beard Envy Kit: The gift both of you can benefit from ;)
2. Frogger Game: This mini game is such a classic. It might not be something he needs, but it's definitely something he wants.
3. Lighting USB: Charging your phone has never looked better. Plus - the woven casing prevents tangling.
4. Rum Candle: I like to call these more neutral scents, MANDLES. Who says cozy candles are just a girl's thing anyway?
5. Kiehls Body Scrub Soap: My man loves Kiehls - it was the first nice skincare brand he got on board with. This one is made with Bran and Oatmeal.
Gifts Under $50
6. Chemex: This was on my gift list last year, but I STILL think it's an amazing present for the guy who loves his daily dose of caffeine!
7. Calvin Klein Boxers: Because who doesn't love these?
8. Blue Bottle Mug: Blue Bottle opened this year in Georgetown, and I adore this mug they released for the holidays. The perfect way to enjoy your morning coffee!
9. Knit Tie: This feels like a casual yet festive way to celebrate the holidays.
10. PJ Pants: J.Crew has some of my favorite holiday loungewear. These pants will keep your man warm all winter long.
11. Apres Ski Can Cooler: The cool way to keep your drink cold
Gifts Under $100
12. Allbirds shoes: I've never tried these, but I've heard wonders! I hear they're super light weight and perfect for running
13. KJP Plaid Top: I adore this button-up - I get the hubby at least one for Christmas every year!
14. Ribbed mittens: These mittens for Everlane look so soft (and you could probably borrow these bad boys too!)
15. Le Labo Beard Oil: For the grizzly guy in your life.
16. Diff Eyewear Sunglasses: I not only love how these look, but they give a pair to someone in need for every pair sold!
17. Slippers: My husband LIVES in these during the colder months, and I have a feeling your man will too.
Luxe Gifts for Him
18. Suitcase: For the guy who travels, this is the perfect gift. It also has charging ports right on the suitcase.
19. Acne Scarf: If your man loves labels (hey no judgment, I do too!) this scarf is a classic gift that's in now, but will never go out of style.
20. Thom Browne Wallet: Guys love smaller wallets, and this glossy pebble-grain leather one from Thom Browne is one he's sure to love.
21. Yeti Cooler: This was on my hubby's list this year. He didn't want the big cooler, because it's not something we would use that often. But this one can be taken almost anywhere, and isn't as hefty a price tag as their regular coolers!
22. Manual Coffee Brewer: Can you tell my gifts are very coffee themed this year? (My hubs is into coffee, what can I say?) But this manual brewer is a great gift for someone who might already have a chemex but looking to UP their coffee game.
23. Fossil Messenger Bag: I got this for the hubby this year (shh don't tell him!) It's a nice little upgrade from the nylon one he currently carries.
24. Cast Iron Skillet: Nothing is better than cornbread made in a cast iron skillet. NOTHING.